Are You Spiritually Connected?
1. Do I feel a sense of connection with the divine?
2. Do I feel compassion for others?
3. Do I feel awe and reverence and, at the same time, a feeling of oneness with the Great Spirit, or God?
4. Do I live in a trusting manner open to whatever life brings my way?
5. Do I have a desire to help others in need?
6. Is prayer or meditation an important part of my life?
7. Are there things I do to nurture or feed my spiritual life, such as ceremony, church attendance, ritual, nature, music, or the like?
8. Do I easily and often express gratitude in my life and for my life?
9. Am I able to forgive those in my life who have hurt me?
10. Am I able to experience the beauty of the present moment?
If you answered No to all of the above, you are at great risk for burnout. Consider adding time in your day to connect with your spiritual nature, in a way that appeals to you.Â Learn more.
If you answered Yes to less than 5 of the above, you’re somewhat spiritually connected. Would you like to experience more fulfillment? Consider how you might expand spirituality into other areas of life. Learn more.
If you answered yes to more than 5 of the above, you’re well on your way to being spiritually connected. Life’s just going to keep getting better! Learn more.